Thursday, March 27, 2008

Multimedia message -- Cheshire Cat

Wow! I took a cell phone picture of my Cheshire Cat, then sent it as a multimedia message to blogger. When you send text or photos from your mobile device to go@blogger.com they're automatically posted to a new blog. A bit later, a text message arrived saying to go to do one of two things:

  1. Go to my NEW blog to see the picture.
  2. OR, go to go.blogspot.com and type in a special code. When I did this, I had a choice of which of my several blogs I could send my cat photo to -- how cool is that? I selected Advocate4Libraries and there was my Chessy sitting inside a new post (THIS post), which I'm adding to right now.

Maybe I could take my Cheshire Cat with me to the American Library Association conference in Anaheim, CA this summer and take photos of Chessy at various exhibit booths, in the arms of famous authors, illustrators, and librarians - and maybe even waiting in line for an autographed book. We shall see!

No comments: